Department of Corporate Finance and Controlling
The department was founded in September, 1989 as a Department of Finance of National Economy Sectors. In March, 1992 it was renamed into the Enterprise Finance and Insurance Department. In October, 2002 the insurance block was separated and the department was called Enterprise Finance Department.Due to the modernizationsin scientific research area and educational activity in January, 2014 the department was reorganized into the Department of Corporate Finance and Controlling.
The mission of the department is to generate the scientific progress in the field of corporate finance and controlling and to provide its implementation into the educational process and corporate practice by preparing world-level professionals.
The goal of the department is to provide a competitive educational and scientific research activity in the field of corporate finance and controlling.
The tasks ofthe department:
- scientific research in the field of corporate finance and controlling;
- high-quality education for specialists in finance, who would meet the requirements of practice;
- qualitative teaching of disciplines on Bachelor and Master level;
- international cooperation with specialized departments of partner universities;
- training of scientific personnel ofthe highest qualification;
- scientific and methodological support of research and educational activity;
- development of partnership relations with enterprises and organizations.
The department provides training of Bachelors and Masters in stationary and distance learning.
The following Master Programs are provided by the department:
- “Business Financial Management”
- “Financial Controlling”
Foreign partners of the department:
- Institute of Management Accounting (Philipps-Universität Marburg, Germany)
- Chair of Finance and Control (Georg-August-Universität Gottingen, Germany)
- NPO«Association of Controllers» (Russia)