The list of diploma papers 2014-2015
Program Supervisor - Professor A.M. Poddjerjohin.
For a long time the Program remains the most popular one on the faculty and the most demanded in practice. The number of graduates of the Program is the largest in the university. The program provides training for professionals who have deep knowledge of financial management in different business areas. Fundamentality of the Master’s Program is provided by curriculum. Deep practical training is provided by practical training in enterprises and organizations of different industries, banks, insurance organizations, as well as in the field of financial intermediaries.
Training in Master’s Program and vocational training in financial management in business is provided by:
• involvement of the highly qualified teaching staff;
• use of the latest educational technologies in training, that provide theoretical knowledge and practical skills necessary to manage the finances of enterprises;
• using flexible forms of education, individual approach to students, the possibility of combining teaching with research work, participation of students in scientific conferences with the prospect of postgraduate study;
• holding consultative, problematic theoretical and methodological studies, trainings on financial management of companies;
• use of electronic reference materials in the educational process.
The Master's Program "Financial Management business’’ is traditionally in high demand with the students of the University, including those who would like to obtain the second higher education.
Specialists in Financial Management master modern professional competencies. The program provides training that enable students to:
• develop and implement financial strategies of the entities;
• develop optimal solutions for funding enterprises to ensure current business and investment activities;
• analyze and evaluate financial and economic activities, the financial state of the company;
• efficiently manage cash flows of the entities;
• manage revenue, profitability, working capital and fixed assets,
• manage the real and financial investments;
• manage the cost of capital of the companies;
• organize and carry out financial planning at the micro level;
• use corporate tax management to reduce the tax burden on business;
• manage the financial readjustment and restructuring of enterprises.
Integration of modern practical training for Masters. This is achieved by the introduction of innovative educational technologies into training process, involving practicing experts to conduct problem classes in the disciplines of the Master’s Program - specialists in financial management, controlling, consulting, auditing, taxation. Professional discussions with practitioners, solving practical cases and presentation of consulting projects are the part of training.
Base for practical training. Business partners of the Program that provide practical training and internship for the students are leading domestic and foreign companies, among them: "Antonov", "OTP Bank" JSC "Raiffeisen Bank Aval", PJSC "Privatbank", Audit company «BakerTillyUkraine», companies of the "Great Four" (consulting, audit), the company "Conwy Pack", JSC "Zavod Mayak", State Enterprise "Kyivprylad."
In the Ist semester:
• Financial management
• Financial Controlling
• Global Economy
• Social Responsibility
• Research Methodology
• Innovative development of the company
• International payments and foreign currency transactions
In the IInd semester:
• Management of financial readjustment of enterprises
• Taxation of business entities
• Value-oriented financial management
in the IIIrd semester:
• Financial management in small business
• Financial intermediation
• Risk Management
Employment. Graduates of the Program can operate as financial services managers, financial managers and analysts, financial consultants, risk managers, auditors. Graduates of the Master's Program are attracted to work in various institutions and organizations for positions requiring training in finance: audit companies, fiscal authorities, banks, insurance companies, consulting firms, subjects of evaluation activity, the asset management companies.
The labor market for graduates is vast and highly integrated. Most graduates of the Programs during the period of training at the university get a job.
Successful training under the Master’s Program "Financial Management in Business" provides an opportunity of guaranteed employment, professional growth and personal development of the graduates.
Download a teaching complex with the master program "Financial management in business"
Last redaction: 12.12.15